- Environmental Services
- Ennis, TX, USA
- Part Time
Legend Healthcare is a rapidly growing, innovative and diversified healthcare provider, with operations in many areas of post-acute care, including skilled nursing, transitional care, home healthcare and durable medical equipment. When you join our team, you will be working for a company whose objective is to provide superior service and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees.
We are currently seeking caring and motivated individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to have a direct, positive impact the lives of our patients on a daily basis, to join our team as an Experienced Floor Tech .
The Floor Tech is responsible for maintaining all floors in facility to required satisfaction per Legend HC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and keep all floors in facility to required satisfaction per Legend HC.
- Help as needed throughout facility as utility person for housekeeping.
- Check inventory of floor cleaning supplies and report to Housekeeping Director when more supplies are needed.
- Ability to operate all machinery in a safe and efficient manner, taking in to account the safety of residents, family members and other staff.
- Ability to know when you see a problem and be able to address the problems with the floors and make amends.
- Flexible on scheduling projects as needed.
- May be required to work nights or weekends to get floor projects done with the least amount of interference to the residents.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Education: High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience: Prefer one to three years experience as a floor tech.
- Equipment: Must be able to operate high speed and low speed buffers.
(With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices)
1. Must be able to operate floor care equipment.
2. Must be able to climb short ladders.
3. Must be able to be on feet for most of the workday.
4. Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
5. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
6. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
7. Must possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable theses senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
8. Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with patients, personnel and agencies.
Legend Healthcare offers an excellent benefits package including very competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% company-paid basic life and LTD/AD&D insurance, tuition reimbursement, short term disability, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match.
To learn more about our company and what we can offer you, please visit our website at www.legendhc.com.
Legend Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!