- North Houston , TX, USA
- Part Time
Legend Healthcare is a rapidly growing, innovative and diversified healthcare provider, with operations in many areas of post-acute care, including skilled nursing, transitional care, home healthcare and durable medical equipment. When you join our team, you will be working for a company whose objective is to provide superior service and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees.
We are currently seeking a polished professional for the role of Receptionist .
This position is for North Houston ( Willowbrook area ) for the Evening Shift and is Part Time.
- Responsible for performing reception duties in an efficient manner, in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
- Receive and follow reception schedule/instructions from your supervisor and as outlined in our established policies and procedures.
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and relay information within the facility as necessary.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of poise and PROFESSIONALISM
Must possess, as a minimum, GED or a high school diploma. Recent College Graduate preferred
Polished and professional attire required.
Must be super organized
1. Must have an excellent computer and multi-tasking skills
2. Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations.
3. Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, visitors and the general public.
4. Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures, and guidelines.
5. Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
6. Ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
7. Possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
8. Be able to follow written and oral instructions.
9. Position is full time during the normal working day. No part time available.
10. Ability to answer and assign calls with a small multi system phone line in a professional and polished manner.
Legend Healthcare offers an excellent benefits package including very competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% company-paid basic life and LTD/AD&D insurance, tuition reimbursement, short term disability, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match.
To learn more about our company and what we can offer you, please visit our website at www.legendhc.com.
Legend Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies please
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!